Wednesday 29 July 2009

Sorry I disappeared, I took a page from Alice's book. I love Colleen Atwood

Hello everyone. I've been completely engrossed in the rumors about Tim Burtons Alice In Wonderland ever since they stared, so yesterday when I saw the trailer I was like wtf!!! Youtube that shiz (link), its soooo exciting. And as often, the legend costume designer Colleen Atwood has been on the case. Dressing Johnny Depp!?!?! YES PLEASE!!! She does go hand in hand with the whole Tim Burton, Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp trio, and does a ammmmazing job. Alice is a actress I admit I haven't really heard of.... Mia Wasikowska?!! Needless to say we all will as soon as this babies out of the bag. Any whoo go Collen Atwood for yet nailing another, it ill no doubt add to the endless awards and nominations up her (I'm sure beautiful) sleeves. Anyway, its not out till March 2010 so we have a bit of a wait : (  heres some piccys. I'de love to be in ANY of their shoes x x






No comments:

Post a Comment