Thursday 5 November 2009

DESTROY RANKIN

WHOOP WHOOP! I'm very excited about this one. My home boi Giorgio Enzo started interning at Wasted Youth, a music pr company in the city thats gOOOd. Has clients like Mumford and Sons, Keane, Scouting for Girls...Ok Go...er Fun Loving Criminals....thats all I know, yeah, there pretty good : ) . Anyways, Wasted Youth are the pr company doing da Destroy Rankin exhibition next week. Yeaa. And I get to go to the private view....WHOOP WHOOP(again). Its a exhibition of Rankins iconic portraits of musicians. As its part of National Youth Music Week loads of artists are playing, Jarvis Cocker (love) is doing a acoustic set, but thats not the night im going to. Soooo im guna see Patric Wolf and Micachu And The Shapes : ) pritay pleased. So its a all rounder really, photography and music...for some reason that reminds me of college...mmm. Anyway Ill blog it up after ive been...as soon as I drag myself through the front door. Keep your eyes pealed. Bye for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment