Wednesday 13 January 2010

One Word PARIS


Im so so excited about Paris!! I've just booked my ticket to Paris for Fashion Week! AMAZING : ) cant contain myself. Been emailing around for work, trying to pull some strinnnggss ; )
Im sure its going to be absolutely amazing. If i see Martin Margielas show i think ill drop dead with excitement. Oooooo I think its going to be a case of going to buy some lovely new bits so I look the part. Thank god my French lesson are going well, need to be fluent by next year! As i plan to be studying in France for 3 months! and ill be getting taught in French eeeeekkkk.
Also if you havnt been go to the Marc by Marc Jabocs shop in Mayfair- amazing, literally a designer pound shop, I had a field day. Go go check it ouuuut. Ill report back soon. I have exciting news to share.
PP x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment