Monday 29 March 2010

new. brief.

new brief- fashion and music. pick an artist....any artist. design 100 and finalise a 6 outfit collection. sounds easy enough but oh my is it proving tricky. the 'ear/eye' co-ordination is tough. Its all about the music, we have to listen to the chosen artist and go to life drawing classes, draw how the music sounds....design how the music sounds. Pretty much wish I had synesthesia. I chose Kraftwerk though and im now getting really into it, which is surprising cos im not realllllyyyy normally into that sort of electro crazy sounds music but Kraftwerk are top of the game, always have been always will be. Thank you mum for making me listen to Autobahn as a kid. Other then having to listen to them 24/7 (yes im turning a bit robotic and keep think about frequencies) im have a whale of a time researching them, learning about all this mental technology they invented and their crazy robots and all. Its good. Im now pro technology, bring on the robots. Who'da thought I'd be the girl sat on the train blasting Kraftwerk and reading up about how to make a Robot, nuclear power plants and everything that goes with it! Man I wana go to Japan, right now its just calling me, it has everything I want. Comme and the most advanced Robots!

No comments:

Post a Comment