Tuesday 22 June 2010

Colette Swap Shop YES PLEASE

When I first went to Paris with my chum Georgie Colette was one of my favorite shoppies to look in, I was amazed by the crazy soccer esq CdG collection and all the little nic nacs and amazing books....mmmm. I then went back with Alec and Anna and we all loved it, it has everything in there for peeps like I (indecisive and easily distracted) a little bit of everything, art, fashion, photography, loads of books, random pens, exhibitions, things to play with and things i wish i was rich enough to play with. Sooooo there doing a swap shop this summer in London. Colette on my doorstep! amazing. Yup the Hoxton KesselsKrammer store is packing up from 2nd July all the way to 28th August to make way for Parisian bebe Colette. And Vice versa, KesselsKrammer will be hosted at the Colette store from the 6th July to the 31st July. SO i finally have something to look forward to. yippppeeee. I really need a holiday, maybe I can just pretend im in Paris all day when really im standing in Hoxton.
Eaaarrrsss the Ad for it. Peace x




find out more is you want here at highsnobiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment