Saturday 19 June 2010

Helen Turners Wonderland

I saw this beautiful exhibition a while ago but only just stumbled back across my pictures whilst enjoying a nice coffee. I love Helens work i think its so fun and exciting to see popping colours, little shoes, animals and everything i love rolled into one. I really hope Helen makes some t-shirts with her work on them, I think they would be amazing and so so cute. Any way here are some pictures of her last exhibition 'Wonderland' in Lewes I went to at the Foundry Gallery. Here is a little bit from THIS site thats gives an idea of the mood of her work-

'Helen Turner's work is informed by her own life experiences and feelings together with a passion she has for flowers, animals, colour, texture, and fashion. A reticence to grow up provides a fairytale fantasy element to her work. She combines drawing, collage and the enjoyment of using lots of different materials to create her paintings'


enjoy x












No comments:

Post a Comment