Wednesday 25 February 2009

EMMA BELL love love love (and the party of a lifetime)

Hip hip horrayyyyy, yesterday I saw my second Emma Bell show and it made me feel all fuzzy and happy inside. This time I made the right move of filming it because I just knew it was guna be a gooden! Sorry about the dodgy quality, I couldn't take the beastly camera in with me yesterday so had to make do with my phone : ( ohhhh welll its better then nothing right!!!!
Keep your eyes peeled for Sam and Amanda on the catwalk, the dogs they have are so so sweet, I really wanted to cuddle/steal them!



Ok I cant contain my excitement any longer!!! Last night was probably one of THE best nights of my 19 years on this earth. I went to Henry Hollands after party with some of my bestie buds and it was a bloody blast!!!! Kanye West fancied a song so he sang!! And I didn't find the urge to kick any of the celebs I thought I wanted to (wont say who just in case...) all in all I had a amazing time!!!! THEN the after after party moved to Mahikis, which is great if you have a endless pocket full of money!! So as its by birthday soon who wants to buy me one of their treasure chests???come on!!! Its only £100??We can share!!! Oh and thank you who ever the guy was who got the Vodka in, much appreciated!!! 
Any way heres a really terrible video of Kanye rippen' it up, I love the fact his glasses are off....then I do some messed up thing with my phone for a second and suddenly he has glasses on..mmmm, well it made me laugh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment