Wednesday 18 February 2009

Paul Smith, you make me oh so VERY HAPPY!


I was friggen stoked when I ran out the door and was nearly taken out by the postman. For the reason that he actually had the mail I had been waiting for the past 2 weeks "yyeeeessssss".
My backstage staff pass for Paul Smiths London Fashion Week show finally came! I'm REALLY excited as I have been a through and through fan of his ever since I was a wee lass, back in the day when me and my sister had his bright orange flannel jumpers (I love-love-loved that jumper). But now I just love the fact that I get to see his show AND get some pretty darn good work experience....
BUT.... (and there's always a but) what the hell do I wear to fashion show where i'll be 'seating and greeting' top dogs?! As if I don't have this problem enough! Help meeee! 
p.s Thank you Lincoln Cato


1 comment:

  1. I think your new boots are a definite... and you have so many amazing clothes that I'm sure you'll find something! I'm so so so so so jealous. Hey, my housemate Catherine is working at London Fashion Week also; maybe you'll meet.. Hope all is well my love. See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete