Tuesday 24 February 2009

Roksanda Ilincic fashion show

Well well this Fashion Week so far has been sooooo much fun, I managed to bag another show. Roksanda Ilincic! And this time I was wasn't working so I got a chance to sit back, relax and enjoy show! Roksanda graduated at Central Saint Martins with a MA in womenswear, so as always for Saint Martins my expectations where pretty high, and she well and truly fulfilled them. The collection was so girly and, well..... shiny!! I wanted to jump on the models as they walked past! The venue of the show, Gladstone Library in Embankment was so grand and amazing I felt so out of place trotting up the MASSIVE staircase. Oh well, I got a free pink Barbie chocolate (it was soooo yum) the show was sponsored by Barbie! (how perfect) Unfortunately I couldn't grab myself a goody bag which had a brand new barbie in it!!! I told you it was girly! 

Here are some photos of the show, enjoy : )









Roksanda After The Show



The Models after the show, flawless makeup, of course !!



No comments:

Post a Comment