Tuesday 24 February 2009

Paul Smith a/w 09 (your amazing)

As I mentioned in my post 'fun fun friday', me and Ashley got jobs at Paul Smiths a/w London Fashion Week show. The show was last night and it was so adorable. The collection was so perfectly English, lots of tweeds, pretty hats with feathers and the cutest floral prints. I was completely in awe and loved every moment of it. Even the venue was perfect for the occasion. The show was held at Claridges in Mayfair so the typically English location went with the collection superbly. I couldn't have picked anywhere more perfect for it. As I was front of house seating I didn't have a chance to take any photos (I doubt it would have looked very professional...), so I have been a bit cheeky and taken a few pictures from style.com so you guys can have a look at a few bits from the collection that I wouldn't mind getting my mits on.






After the show back stage I went up to Paul to congratulate him and say thank you and he was SUCH a lovely person, soooo friendly and approachable! Paul Smith is THE most perfect company in the world to work for, everyone was so friendly and the whole evening was so relaxed and easy going, just like things sound be!

No comments:

Post a Comment