Saturday 17 October 2009

FriezeARTFAIR

Well Frieze Ar Fair was pretty good. boiling though and pretty packed with the slow type that make me surprisingly angry, I went on the first day though so what should I expect. I saw some amazing pieces, I really enjoyed the sculpture pieces. White Cube Gallery hello, love it. It was a beautiful day to so that was nice. I always get a little bit scared at Art Fairs because of the really strange pieces (in my opinion) that some craaazzzy artists make. The kinda stuff that could give me nightmares! Like this wax work of Hitler with a massive moth on his face, theres a picture below, creapy or what, I hate moths, there ugly and they eat my clothes. There was also this weird man in a hard hat that looked so real and his hands wobbled....There was lots of really lovely and pretty pieces too though, I just get scared easily. Twas a good balance!! I really recommend going if you can before its too late!! Amazing opportunity to see work by amazing artists from the worlds most prestigious galleries. Yes, it was very good. As it was a bit hectic and packed I didnt do anything clever like make note of the artists names and stuff to match with the pictures, so sorry!! Here you go, a few of my favorite pieces and places at Frieze : ) as you can tell, some shot with a camera and some with a phone curtsy of Giorgio Enzo. brraappp.
















No comments:

Post a Comment