Friday 2 October 2009

Its all Go Go Go!

I know I know it sounds lame. But im tired and trying to squeeze in a post before I leave for uni because I know after Ill be so tired that I might as well do it now faster as opposed to later when it will take me hours to scrabble together my sentences. I've done some more work experience at Snow PR!! Very fun experience may I add. I like preparing packages of pretty things to send out to people, it goes hand in hand with me being slightly obsessed by Christmas and other peoples birthdays. I guess its the novelty of unwrapping...any way my first day this week entailed a lot of this (preparing send outs) which I found really fun becuase I got to choose things myself that fitted the brief with the girls that work at Snow full time. One might say I mildly dabbled in the styling department. oh ahh. Anyway, yesterday I was there again all day and it was soooo much fun! Me ash and Cee had to re do the entire show room, get rid of old season gross things and pick and choose the newbies that are show room worthy. I'm very glad to say that they loved we we did which is always nice to here, I just hope all the clients are happy with it to! And as a thank you they gave us all a pair of EMU boots COSY COSY COSY!! Im not the type to wear them around with a Jack Wills hoodie but I will wear them around the gaff as they are perfect for lazy days and keeping my toes tip top warm and such a lovlie gift to receive for someone who has a phobia of being cold. I must be doing something right ayy!! I've taken some not so arty piccys on my phone of the show room, its all a bit unclear but you can get a gist of the place! Anyway Im guna chilllll out now and look forward to a weekend of sweet f all...
x






No comments:

Post a Comment