Wednesday 7 October 2009

Here comes the bride....


Well not quite, but when (and if) I do wed ill be wearing this Maison Martin Margiela Veil (favoring the white polka dots), Its a beaut. I spotted it in the 17th issue (aw09) of AnOther Magazine, one of the greatest ever! This is a super duper issue, loads of really interesting stuff it it. Its really good if you like reading lots of different stories and articles about a range of things. The piece about Gomorrah!?!?!omg, under police protection and in hiding for seven years then the one day your like 'yeah I can handle it, no body is after me anymore' BANG BANG. you dead. Yeah, messy. What I just told you wont ruin the movie or anything, thats what happen to someone is the real Gomorrah, actually the gangs real name in Camorra. Its really worth a watch. Anyway this has gone so off the subject....the veil! Yes! Le voile exquis. Da dum da dum... (isle song) love it. Sorry about the quality of the ones shot with my phone... : )


1 comment:

  1. I was so glad to find an article about Saviano (gomorra's writer) on anothermag. He's like a hero in Italy, you must be the bravest person ever to do what he did. You know, he doesnt have a life anymore, and he'll never have one. I didn't like the movie but the book is amazing, it even talks about the camorra infiltration in UK. It's so interesting (and scary) and is so good he's becoming internationally famous. Anyway, yes, the MMM veil is beautiful.
    Margherita

    ReplyDelete