Tuesday 6 October 2009

Little boots

* Please note NOT Little Boots annoying signer woman.
If you know me then you will know I hugely favor boots! Little boots to be more precise, not because of my childlike sized feet but the small feeling. I duno, its probably down to the childlike feet. But Im pretty much always wearing either my patent Russell and Bromley lace ups or my Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots, something about boots makes me happy. I really want the Chloe Sevigny buckle boots to complete/add to my bootie wardrobe. But at over a months rent worth of cash I cant get them : (
Anyway in a bid to make me feel better my friend sent me a alternative! But alas these babies are Ann Demeulemeester so yet again I cant afford them! But I can dream, and nothing can stop me doing that. The morel of this boot story is that I really really need a pair of boots, heels, shoes, whatever! That have laces or other strappy buckles and such things that make the shoe look very stuck on!! Maybe thats where my boot love comes from, a fear of my shoes falling off....mmmm...the weird thing is thats probably the truth. pocket love booties. what ya guna doooo.

LOOK AND LOVE

Ann Demeulemeester babies




The KG's not quiet hitting the nail on the head but almost



A beautiful pair of Givenchy fanta denim lace ups. C'est tres belle



And the Chloe Sevigny pieces of wonderfullness that I feel like im cheating on





I really want these, and have been searching high and low for a way to buy them! If you know of a good site somewhere that can get them off then please let me know! A impulse buy is something out of my control....they need to be accessible and then they will be mine, mwha ha ha ha ha

3 comments:

  1. if you want to pay like 400£ and have size 39 feet theres a pair on ebay from america? but if you get them i will hate you. as i hate them for not having them in a 38 :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!! i need a 37! thanks anyway though, arghhhh i really really want them! I saw someone wearing them and I went up to them as was like "how the hell did you get those" think i came off a bit desperate. oh wellll x

    ReplyDelete
  3. check this out

    http://celebrityfashion.com.au/GOSSIP-Girl-MULTI-BUCKLED-Ankle-Boots-P1115582.aspx

    ReplyDelete