Friday 9 October 2009

Knit Knit Knit

I have been moved in forever now but still have so much (please excuse) shit in boxes that I really dont want to open, although im sure Ive been thinking about where loads of stuff is recently and it all just clicked....anyway the good news is ill be whipping one thing this weekend and thats my knitting machine. The most old school baby there is, im pretty sure I wont be able to set it up without Ash....or remember how to use it. Im home alone and a tad uninspired by watching american teen dramas online all day so im going to go knit mad and post my creations on here! whoop whoop. Its rather exciting. I got given it by a amazing woman called Leila and its one of the best gifts ever!! I had a whirl at it in halls and I made a mouse, which unfortunately got eaten by a kitten. But now its getting cold i'm about to go knit mad, I hope I manage to make something half decent, jumper, scarf, socks, hat, mittens....just about anything I can knit I guess. Yeah, here goes. It will probably be a massive disappointment. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment